Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Going To California...

"Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair. Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same. "

Theese are lyrics from Led Zeppelin's song "Going to California". Theese lyrics fill me with an unexplainable feeling. I think you could pick any Led Zeppelin lyrics and they will do that to you. The main reason I picked theese lyrics is because of the imagery in them; because how nice does a girl with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair sound? I also enjoy the message at the end which states " Never let them tell you they're all the same.". I get the idea that there's a perfect person for everyone out there even if you have to travel great distances, but always believe what you feel and not to be influenced by your fellow peers.

No comments: